Customer Service and Sales Representative APPLY NOW
Royal Flush Vape is an award-winning business that provides excellent service to consumers in the electronic industry. Royal Flush Vape has a chain of stores and is one of UKs leading online retailer with recently winning an award for best online retailer of the year 2022.
Our vision is to provide the best quality services with timely and correct decisions to meet the customer’s needs.
We are looking for Customer Service and Sales Representative to help with the expanding growth of the customer services department and website team.
You will be responsible
· Management of the customer services email inbox, ensuring all incoming emails and messages are processed appropriately and promptly.
· Investigating and resolving customer complaints.
· Maintaining a good Customer Relation
· Printing online orders and Assisting the packaging team when needed.
· Writing content which may help reduce customers complaints/queries.
· Thorough understanding of vaping products within a reasonable time frame upon joining the business.
· Providing feedback to senior management on the efficiency of the customer service process and provide subsequent key performance indicators (KPIs).
· Work closely with the rest of the Royal Flush Vape Team as necessary in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
· Ensure ultimate customer satisfaction and maintain professionalism and courtesy throughout.
· Carry out other ad-hoc temporary duties as required by the business, which may be in a different department (warehouse duties)
· Proficient knowledge of Windows XP, Gmail, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer.
· Excellent typing skills.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and correctly.
· Experience of working in a team environment.
· Ability to take ownership and maintain composure to resolving challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
· Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
· Action orientated and self-disciplined.
· Ability to prioritise effectively and efficiently.
· Enthusiastic and positive to work in an exciting and dynamic company.
· Minimum of 1+ years work experience in customer services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £21,000.00 per year