SEO Executive APPLY NOW
This fantastic SEO Executive role has come about due to continuous and ongoing growth within the business.
The right candidate will be responsible for creating, reporting and delivering SEO digital strategies across a couple of websites whilst working closely with the rest of the marketing team.
You will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager and team to help form new ideas for the development of online marketing and driving ecommerce sales.
Your role involves:
- Create an SEO strategy and present to the Digital Marketing Team and explain why you are proposing those strategies.
- Keeping the Digital Marketing Manager up to date regularly on SEO performance.
- To constantly bring ideas to the table for SEO and all other marketing channels.
- Present detailed data Driven SEO Reports
- Working with marketing team to review organic traffic data in order to create reporting benchmarks and case studies that can be presented to directors.
- Ongoing research into SEO, sharing industry insights across the board
- You will also be required to help out on other marketing channels where and when required.
- Create optimised content from blogs, landing pages to product descriptions etc
- You must have a genuine passion for SEO and digital marketing and keep up to date with wider industry developments.
- Your key objective will be to help improve the organic search performance of our websites and grow online sales.
Further essential experience and characteristics include:
- Previous experience within an SEO based role (2 Years Minimum Experience)
- Thorough knowledge in all areas of SEO including technical
- Thorough knowledge of Creating SEO Strategies
- Thorough ability to understand and interpret data from Google Analytics, Google Search console and other SEO related tools
- Thorough Knowledge in providing detailed data driven reports
- Use of SEO tools like SEMRUSH or a programme alike.
- A creative mind and a passion for your job is a must.
What We Will Give You:
- Free parking
- 28 Holidays Per annum
- £21k - £23k DOE
- Discount on products and onsite gym.