E-Commerce Content and Marketing Executive (Vaping) APPLY NOW
We are looking for an ambitious, creative individual to join an award winning online vape retail brand as an E-Commerce Content Creator. This role will be based at our main warehouse in Preston.
In this role you will start out primarily working on product descriptions for vape products sold on our e-commerce platform in addition to a range of tasks such as SEO, email copy, blogs, and social media.
It will be advantageous, but not essential, to be capable of producing and editing images and other digital media to complement the content you will create. Let us know what you have to offer!
You will work closely with the customer service and e-commerce team to provide engaging content to support our existing customer base and attract new customers to our brand.
You will be expected to have or gain an expert knowledge in vaping and vape products to produce excellent content for our brand.
The ideal candidate will be a creative self-starter who is always looking for ways to apply their skills to drive the business forward. If you can make a business case for your idea, you can try it out!
So, if this sounds like the role for you, apply for this opportunity today!
- Champion our core values and maintain a high standard of copy quality across all areas of the site
- Research, understand and keep up to date on industry news and product releases.
- Write product descriptions for vape products which are accurate, engaging, attractive to consumers and incorporate SEO with guidance.
- Proofread product listing content to ensure accuracy and quality of script
- Follow workflows to ensure products are published online within deadlines
- Formulate content strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan, monitor and launch optimised online content to increase organic traffic via SEO best practices
- Readily accept feedback to improve writing and output
- Break down vaping jargon and information into easy-to-understand terms
- Help with article creation and search engine optimisation across the site
- Get involved with email marketing to our 185,000+ subscribers
- Copy creation will include but isn’t limited to product pages, organic social media posts, articles, emails etc.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Marketing campaign ideation – you’ll be part of the marketing team, and we want to hear your ideas on how we can spread the word about our brand!
- Self-motivated with a pro-active attitude
- A quick learner, driven to succeed
- A creative and engaging writing style
- A very strong grasp of grammar and spelling
- Excellent knowledge of vaping terminology and vape products
- Proactive and passionate about continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling ability to work as part of a team
Preferred but not essential
- Photoshop/Video editing skills
- Email Marketing Experience
- Previous experience in E-Commerce
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
Benefits of the job
- A great starting basic salary of £22,000 - £26,000
- Opportunity to join an award winning, exciting, and rapidly growing vape brand
- Fun and friendly office environment
- Work closely with team members and develop a range of skills
- Free parking – available to all employees in the designated parking areas on our sites.
- Employee discount available after 60 days