Warehouse Operative APPLY NOW
The role objective is to contribute to the continued success of the company. This is achieved by providing an outstanding service to existing and potential customers, which contributes to the growth of the company.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Troubleshooting on a daily basis, supporting the operations team by liaising with them to help resolve order issues and maximise potential sale opportunities
- Pick and pack orders
- Various ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Head of Sales and eCommerce
- Count and inspect orders
- Answer telephone calls to queries from customers/team members
- Be involved in stock control and management. This will include lifting and carrying goods from storage areas to the store and stocking shelves.
- Assist on all lines of customers service
- Answer queries from customers online.
- Report discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Discuss new initiatives
- Deal with faulty goods
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Work within established guidelines.
- Receive and store the delivery of stock
- Ensure work areas are kept clean and tidy
- Help to present a positive image of the company
- Act in accordance with company procedures and manuals at all times
- Warehouse operation duties
-Be a flexible and self motivated
· A natural ability in IT
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and undergo training and development
- Hard working under pressure
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Part-time hours: 18-36 per week
Reference ID: Ecommerce Operative
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: From £23,000.00 per year
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)