Retail Assistant APPLY NOW
- Do you like the idea of helping people make the switch to vaping?
- Are you interested in providing expert advice and support to people on their vaping journey?
- Do you have a passion for E-cigarettes?
If so, then this may well be your dream job!
We are looking for someone strong to join our team on a permanent contract! Weekly contracted hours would be 24-40 hours per week to be worked across 5 days between Monday and Sunday.
The successful applicant will need to have flexibility to work across Monday to Sunday with occasional overtime for holiday and absence cover. Overtime is regularly available but not guaranteed.
Full training is provided. All training is carried out internally, over a three week period, overtime is usually necessary in order to complete training in a timely manner.
The role of a Retail Assistant at Royal Flush Vape:
- Maintaining a smart appearance at all times.
- Ensuring stock is displayed to a high standard.
- Cashing up when necessary.
- Order stock replenishment.
- Receiving, counting, displaying and storing replenished stock.
- Monitoring stock levels and ensuring stock levels are adjusted regularly to reflect sales.
- As a key holder you will be responsible for unlocking the store & setting the alarm / ensuring the shop is securely locked when closing.
- Advising customers on the most appropriate product for them.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Report to direct Manager on store performance, ideas on how to improve sales and achieve targets.
All we ask of you, is that you have:
- An interest in the electronic cigarette vape industry
- A strong ability to work without requiring close supervision
- Able to self motivate in periods of lone working
- Stand-out customer service experience (we love to give our customers an amazing experience)
- Excellent IT skills
- Great communication skills both internal and external
- A “can do” attitude and ability to work in an extremely fast-paced reactive environment
- Good time-management skills along with the ability to multitask
- Excellent organisational skills
- Well organised and calm persona
- Previous experience in management and retail is desirable but not essential as full training is provided
What's in it for you?
- An attractive basic salary.
- Company bonus scheme.
- Fun, regular competitions with other Royal Flush Vape stores with incentives
- Performance related pay reviews.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- Vocational & external training opportunities.
If you think this sounds like the perfect fit for you, why not apply now?!
Applicants must be 18+ to apply.
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Job Types: Part time/full time
Salary: £20000-21000 pro rota (based on experience)
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discounts
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Sunday) Based on Rota
Part-time hours: 24-40 per week2020-10-31|||Lancashire|||||||||jJF-XmGfOdIokWo3|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||range||||||20000|||21000|||true