Sales Assistant APPLY NOW
Royal Flush Vape is recruiting!
- Do you like the idea of helping people make the switch to vaping?
- Are you interested in providing expert advice and support to people on their vaping journey?
- Do you have a passion for E-cigarettes?
If so, then this may well be your dream job!
Due to increased business and expansion, we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team on a permanent contract. Weekly contracted hours would be 40 hours per week to be worked across Monday and Sunday.
The successful applicants will need to have flexibility to work 5 days across Monday to Sunday with occasional overtime for holiday and absence cover.
Full training is provided and is carried out internally, over a 4-8 week period.
The role of a Retail Store Sales Assistant at Royal Flush Vape:
- Maintaining a smart appearance at all times
- Communicating with customers, staff, the company, senior employees, employees at other stores, etc. in person, over the phone, and by email.
- Ordering stock and making sure items are on the shelves and displayed to a high standard.
- Cashing up at the end of the day.
- Receiving, counting and storing replenished stock.
- Monitoring stock levels and ensuring stock levels are adjusted regularly to reflect sales.
- Conducting inventory stock takes
- Complying with industry regulations on store operations
- Advising customers on the most appropriate product for them.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Report to direct Manager on store performance, ideas on how to improve sales and achieve targets.
All we ask of you, is that you have:
- An interest in the electronic cigarette vape industry
- A strong ability to work without requiring close supervision
- Able to self-motivate in periods of lone working
- Stand-out customer service experience (we love to give our customers an amazing experience)
- Excellent IT skills
- Great communication skills both internal and external
- A “can do” attitude and ability to work in an extremely fast-paced reactive environment
- Good time-management skills along with the ability to multitask
- Excellent organisational skills
- Well organised and calm persona
- Previous experience in sales and retail is desirable but not essential as full training is provided
What's in it for you?
- An attractive basic salary.
- Performance related pay reviews.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- Vocational & external training opportunities.
If you think this sounds like the perfect fit for you, why not apply now?!
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Job Types: full time
Salary: £22,672.00 pro-rota
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discounts
Applicants must be 18+ to apply.