XTAR Queen ANT MC6 Charger
The MC6 Queen Ant charger by Xtar is capable of charging up to six batteries simultaneously, automatically distributing the most effective current. The unit is lightweight and portable and will stop charging when batteries are fully charged, and display the full battery icon next to the corresponding battery.
Over depleted or old batteries can be charged using the OV function. The MC6 Queen and can be mains pwered and includes a mains adaptor, but also via USB, with two USB cables being supplied.
For charging 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 25500, 26650, Flat-32650 lithium-ion type batteries.
What's in the box
- Xtar MC6 Queen Ant Charger
- 2 x USB charging cable
- Instruction manual
- Automatically selects the most suitable charging current
- Cuts off at 4.2 V when charging is complete
- TC/CC/CV charging algorithm
- 0V battery activation
- Reverse polarity protection
- Over-charge protection
- Short circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- Two micro USB ports
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40℃
- Input Voltage: 5 V, 2.1 A (USB1 & USB2)
- Constant Charge Current: USB1: 0.5 A or 1 A x 2 / USB2: 1 A x 2 or 0.5 A x 4
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2±0.05 V
- Termination Current: <120 mA
- Weight: 200 grams
- Dimensions: 111 x 148 x 34 mm